Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Are you going to the sewing expo in Puyallup this year?

Are you going?

Sadly, I won't be attending this year's Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA. (Feb. 28 & 29, Mar. 1 & 2)

I know, I know, y'all were hoping we could meet up and swap sewing stories over a cup of coffee. Me too!

I might not be there, but my incredibly talented friend Cheryl will be there. Honestly, I can *not* believe they do not have her listed as a celebrity. I'm certain that will happen soon - she's definitely a celebrity in my eyes.

This woman is not only talented (and cute) but she has the sassiest sense of humor. If you take her class, Low-Sew Boutique Worthy Bags, you'll discover that for yourself. Just be prepared for the muscles in your face and stomach to hurt from the constant laughing.

If you're at the expo, be sure to stop by Cheryl's booth (Homestead Specialties, booth 161 and 162) . Just follow the laughter and you'll find it. Who knows, there might even be an impromptu fashion show going on. When you get there you can congratulate her on the arrival of grandbaby number two.

Don't forget to say hi for me ... and ask her when her adorable and fun friend Sharon (hee, hee) is going to be back working the booth with her, LOL!

As for the sewing stories and cup of coffee? Let's plan on next year okay? Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm not going this year, but I might (probably might :) go next year with Decades of Style. Cross your fingers that I get to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going down on Saturday. Sharon let me know if you make out this way next year. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have a couple of Cheryl's patterns. I met her at a thing in Orlando years ago.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin