Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pattern Rescue. A place to restore, preserve and recycle your patterns

Are you familiar with Pattern Rescue? I stumbled across the site a few weeks ago when I was trying to locate pattern covers for some old Hollywood patterns that I own. This is the place to go if you need to find a missing pattern piece, are trying to locate an old pattern, or you want to recycle your patterns.

You can send them any old patterns you don't want and they will list them on their site to see if anyone wants them. They then will ship, free of charge (donations accepted), up to three patterns of your choice. I have three coming to me one of which you'll see in future Flashback Fridays.

I'm going to post a request to see if I can find out what my Hollywood patterns are supposed to look like. I have the uncut tissue and the instructions but no photo or drawing of the completed outfits.

Take a few minutes and check the site out. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Pattern Rescue: very cool bit of info there! I hope to see/hear more about them. Do let us know how this works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin