Sunday, December 09, 2007

Seamstress found buried under piles of flannel

It could happen you know. Especially since my sewing room currently looks like a blizzard swept through and left behind yards and yards of flannel, as well as elastic and buttons and many pattern pieces.

That's because yesterday morning we decided that I would sew flannel pajamas for the nine children on our Christmas list. Nine little pajamas ranging from size infant to size eight.

DH has offered to cut a few pairs out while I stitch them together. He's also in charge of dinner tonight ... how much you want to bet we have pizza?

Okay, I'm going back in... Pin It

10 comments:

  1. At least fannel PJs are quick! Are you making entire PJ sets (tops & bottoms) or just bottoms? I rather favor print bottoms and solid t-shirts as really cute PJ. Can't wait to see them all lined up - finished!! Did you have pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it is a "we", I love that he's "digging right in" also! I bet these will be adorable - can't wait to see them. Does hubby get some too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! Enjoy your pizza!!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teamwork!

    I love the stack of flannels you purchased. The toddler pjs are so adorable!

    I also spent today sewing pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. toadydodee10:25 PM

    wow, a dh who helps with sewing? you know so many would think this a gift in and of itself. I would eat fish pizza and be thankful if my dh helped with sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chuckle! I'll have something to think about and laugh throughout the day today. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the headlines this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait for the fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, DH is a gem, my friend! Love this idea so much, Sharon. I used to make all the nieces and nephs and my kids PJs for Christmas--I miss that. I think Alex and Cody would like PJ bottoms, I need to get onto that. Happy sewing (and I know better, you're in sewing heaven! )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how grand is that, a husband cutting PJs out for you! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin