Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Sharon recipe - a bit of fun mixed on high

Sewing update
No sewing going on in this household as I haven't yet had time to get my broken sewing machine to the dealer for repair.

Today was the day I was going to do that, but I had forgotten that I made plans spend time with two of my sisters after my morning face painting gig. The dealer's store is on the other side of town from where I'll be meeting with my sisters so the machine will just have to wait.

Sharon recipe
In the meantime, to amuse myself, I took this completely useless (but fun) personality quiz that I first saw on this blog.







sharon

- 1 1/2 cups of trustworthiness
- 2 teaspoons of seduction
- 1/4 cup of fun

Mix on high, and serve immediately.
'What is your personality recipe?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Not sure how seduction, trustworthiness and fun blend together, but it sounds pretty interesting doesn't it? Besides it's a online quiz so it must be extremely accurate, right? LOL

Patternaholic blog
By the way, if you like viewing vintage and retro patterns I've begun updating my other blog again - Patternaholic - with photos of my huge pattern collection. I calculated that if I posted a pattern a day I could update that blog for over eight years. You do the math, LOL!

Giveaways
Do you like giveaways? Then you'll be want to browse through this list of giveaways on this blog. I haven't had a chance to go through the list yet, but maybe there's some Christmas gifts just waiting to be won.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that's so you, Sharon. Getting those men to trust you, seducing them....mmmhmm, sounds about right! LOVE this test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipe turned out great! You and Stacey both sound like a margarita...I however, sound like flapjack.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin