Monday, November 12, 2007

My machines are broken!

Did you all hear a cry of frustration about 9 p.m. CST? That was me.

My almost one year old Pfaff 2056 sewing machine quit. Right in the middle of a project my Pfaff 2056 gave up. I finished sewing a seam. Placed my next seam in place, put the pressure foot down, pressed the foot pedal and the pressure foot went up and the machine "whined".

I swear my sewing room must be jinxed as three weeks ago the foot pedal on my serger quit right in the middle of a project also.

Now I'm hoping I can find time this week to get the machine to the repair shop so I can get back to sewing. Pin It

10 comments:

  1. OH NO! Hope you can get it fixed soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Do you have a backk-up machine? I sure hope you do. If not, I hope your repair person is faster that the guy in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No!!!! I hope for a speedy recovery of your machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. marty7:54 AM

    Do your batteries need changing? I went to a sew-in and my lovely 7570 quit on me and it was the batteries. Two new AA's and I was good to go. Hope your repair is simple and not costly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awful. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeap...been there ~ done that! Hope your baby is fixed and back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, crap! That's why I got a shiver at 8:00 PST...Hope the repair is fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin