Monday, October 15, 2007

Pupdate - Abby at 17 weeks

Not much sewing going on in this house - but I have been working more on the swap. Your comments are much appreciated and I am taking the suggestion of adding some plum to offset the fuchsia. I may like this sewing with a plan stuff so much that I will participate in the official SWAP 2008 after all.

I haven't been sewing, but I have been busy working with Abby. She's in her third week of puppy classes and, as my hubby says, "she is the teacher's pet!" She does behave really well in class, but it's just like your kids. They are sooo well behaved everywhere but in your own home, right?

Abby is 17 weeks old today and up to 30 lbs. One of her favorite resting spots is underneath the chairs at the kitchen table. It won't be much longer and she won't be able to easily fit underneath those chairs.

When she isn't resting she's busy pummeling Sophia. The tail is a favorite. We had the groomer cut most of the flags off of Sophia's tail but Abby is still attracted to it. We're working on "leave it" but it's slow going.

When Abby tires of the tail she goes for the ears. Again, we had them cropped short so there wouldn't be so much to grab.

Of course, after the novelty of the tail and the ears wears off, Abby just steps on top of Sophia.


Now don't be thinking I'm cruel by taking photos rather than pulling them apart. Sophia may look like she's in trouble, but don't let her fool you. She eggs Abby on, and when she's had enough she turns on Abby and puts her in her place. Sophia still rules. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the wardrobe! PRetty! And the puppies are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon!!! OH... so glad to have a "PUPDATE" on the doggies!!! Yea... I'm not thinking Miss Sophia is all Sugary Sweet... you gotta watch those "little ones"... and Abby will learn quickly that it's Miss S that is really in charge!!!

    "Puptots" are a handful... just wait until she is about 2 years old... remember 1 dog year equals 7 human... so... in 2 years she'll be "14"... and going through PUBERTY... LOL

    Just be vigilant with what you reinforce from class... she'll learn quick enough!

    Thanks for the update!!!

    And no... you wouldn't want to eat a cake I baked... like I mentioned... the BAKER in the house is my husband... :o)

    Lala :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 PM

    I love your puppy's face -- coal black eyes and fur. Both dogs are precious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin