Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Magazine - "Make it Mine"

As I was reading the latest issue of Craftrends magazine, I came across an advertisement for a magazine I had not yet heard of - Make it Mine. If you like to re-use, re-make, or re-embellish this magazine is for you!

After browsing the magazine's website I've decided that I'll be purchasing the introductory issue.
  • Want to know what's inside before you purchase? No problem. Click here, then choose the magazine image for a chance to view a couple of pages online.
  • Got an idea you'd like to consider having published? A link is included with their submission guidelines.
  • Want an inside peek from the editors? Check out their blog link.
  • Ready to order? If you pre-order on-line you won't have to pay shipping charges!
(I'm not affiliated with the magazine, nor did I receive an advance preview copy - just passing along something new I came across that I think you might find interesting.)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sounds quite good, I'll check it out!

    I gave you some lovin today Sharon, because you're all that and a milkshake! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hadn't seen that magazine yet, I may have to see if I can't find it around and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda2:16 PM

    Thanks for the shout-out, Sharon! I'll be returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin