Miss White Rabbit 1981
Mr. Spotted Leopard 1981These were great costumes! I sewed them (you already knew that didn't you) using a McCall's costume pattern. What was so great about them?
- The costumes included a hat and mittens. It's cold in Minnesota on Halloween and hats and mittens are a huge plus!
- The one piece costumes were roomy enough so their jackets could be worn underneath (see item 1 - cold weather on Halloween night)
- The costumes were made from flannel (see item 1 - cold weather on Halloween night).
- Flannel costumes mean they could be used as pajamas! Once Halloween was over they could wear their costume as often as they liked ... as long as it was bedtime.
- Check out this adorable baby Raggedy Ann
- You've got to see Amy's young fireman - complete with fire truck!
- Anyone call for pizza? This is so creative!
- Give me an "A", give me a "J"! - you guessed it .... Halloween cheerleaders!
- Toddler Elvis - playing the piano instead his guitar
- Okay, this isn't a costume, but check out this hair - wow! (And the cool retro jackets)
But none as cute as my two little ones.