Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekly Abby Pupdate

Abby has been loving the cooler weather and has been spending a lot of time outdoors. We still don't let her have too much unsupervised time, even though we have a fenced yard, because we found that she likes to dig where the toads like to hang out.

Sophia has never touched a twig in her life but now that Abby chews on twigs guess what Sophia wants to do?

When I can't watch Abby (like right now when I'm on the computer) instead of crating her I place her in the kitchen and lean a safety gate in the doorway to keep her blocked in. She hasn't figured out that she could easily climb over it or knock it down. Let's hope it stays that way!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!!! My BIL's dog loved to eat little rocks when she was a pup... they named her ROXI... LOL

    Yep... our Abbie loves the sticks too... I'm sure Sophia is thinking "Hmmmm... yea... you're not going to do anything I can't do pup!!!"...

    I think your safe with teh leaning gate... biger dogs don't TYPICALLY pass over/around/under a barrier... she's still a "baby"... so the digging is normal...

    Thanks for the update!!! :o)

    Lala :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno about the leaning gate...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin