Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rockin' in the sewing studio

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger too!

Thanks to Christina at Assorted Notions who nominated me at her blog yesterday. I'm glad that she enjoys my Flashback Friday posts. Actually I'm glad someone besides me enjoys them.

She also mentioned that I've sewn *alot* of garments in my life....hmmm, she wasn't suggesting it was because I've been around a long time was she? LOL!

And thanks to Stacey at JameeForever who nominated me, well, um, I don't quite remember the date but it was a while ago and Stacey I promise I was going to mention it but I kinda forgot and then I got busy sewing and well you know how it is, right? I'm sure you'll understand seeing how it took a while to welcome us to your sewing jungle...

So now *I* get to pass on some Rockin' Girl Bloggy love...

Gaylen at G Marie Sews - because her blog profile begins "Everyone should have the chance to be loved by an animal :)" and, as she recently commented, we own many of the same patterns proving that we both have excellent taste.

Amy at The Seam Ripper - because she is a creative and artistic soul who not only sews but dances! I secretly envy her that she dances - Irish dancing - and not just as a hobby! Oops, I guess it's not a secret anymore is it?

Stacy at StacySews - because her blog is one of the first I began reading when I entered the world of blogging and she always has so much fun information in her posts!

Carolyn at Diary of a Sewing Fanatic - because I *thought * I was a sewing fanatic until I came across her blog - and her posts always make me stop and think about what she has just written or make me stop and say "oh, that is so gorgeous!"

Randi at i have to say - because I love the look of her blog as well as the mix of posts sewing and life. I was hooked when she posted "sewing seeds" asking for people to sew 75 skirts for children in an orphanage in China. I didn't have a chance to contribute but I began checking in to see if she would meet her goal (she did.)

I could keep going because there is so much talent being shared in the blogosphere but I'd have to write all night and this post would get really long so that's all folks.

Oh, one more thing, ladies you can pass it on or not as you choose.

Rock on! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You are a sweetie! Thank you!

    Now i am off to check out your other links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well finally! (actually I forgot you forgot Sharon). I was just in my jungle last night and have resolved to clean it up within a few days. Niki has requested a tote for her schoolbooks and I can't even find my scissors! So....I'm very excited about it and I'm gonna post the MarthaS-like results when I'm done. Just for you. xo

    PS--I used to lurk at Stacy Sews all the TIME when I sewed. I miss that. Gosh I think I'm missing sewing more than I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Sharon!!! You ARE a ROCKIN' Girl Blogger!!! Maybe SOMEDAY I will be too (babysteps first though right? LOL)... Lala :o) aka a TOTAL FAN of FLASHBACK FRIDAY :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! you made my day! how do I get that tag on my blog? I tried and it morphed and did not look as nice as yours!
    ps. I like the goat costumes! the looky loos in the background crack me up! I bet that was their first and last ren fair. they look a bit dull.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin