Sunday, August 05, 2007

Butterick 4812 linen dress photos

Photos of the linen/blend dress sewn using Butterick 4812. The fabric is a bit wrinkled after a day at the office but what do you expect with an unlined linen dress?


Hey, Sophia! Those puppy kisses tickle!
S&S in butterick 4812


Okay, no more puppy kisses as we're going to have our picture taken!
S&S in butterick 4812


I'll give you a puppy treat if you will pose with me for the pictures.
S&S in butterick 4812


See Sophia? The camera is over there.
S&S in butterick 4812


Say "cheese"!
S&S in butterick 4812


And for those of you who just want to see what the dress looks like - this pics for you.




















I'm not sure one puppy treat was enough...I'm asking for two next time.
Sophia


This dress pattern is a hidden gem from Butterick and definitely fantabulistic, wouldn't you agree?

(Full review on Patternreview - click here) Pin It

10 comments:

  1. The dress looks great and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was a hidden gem. I'm glad you tried it and loved it - I might take the plunge next! g

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sooo beautiful Sharon. No, strike. You're stunning! And Sophia is darling as well, lol

    You done did that dress good, Sharon, it truly is fantabulistic (hee) --can I have one too? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress, Sharon. I definitely would have skipped over this pattern. Your version is so flattering and i could see making several versions of this for my job.

    This dress can be accessorized in so many ways but your way is best - with an adorable white doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look fabulous. And Bonnie is so right, your pooch is the perfect accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress. It is a hidden gem. The pattern is going on my buy list now. And the "puppy" is too cute. We have neighbors who have a dog just like that. Every time he sees us it is like we are his long lost best friends. He just can't stop with the kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon - it is a hidden gem! Almost makes me want one ~ except that I would get that when are you expecting question! *LOL* It is definitely a great dress for these hot days that we have been experiencing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon... Hi! You look like Jackie O... or maybe Talia Shire (Adriann from ROCKY)... the dress is WAY CUTE on you and definitely has a retro look! Not for me though as I sport a "permanant pooch" just below the waist... LOL... Wish "my pooch" was as adorable as your Sophia!!! I love when you share your creations! :o) Lala :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, I love the dress and the photos too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin