Monday, June 04, 2007

Looks like June is going to be a GREAT month!

Not only is it National Candy Month (and you know I'll be doing my part to celebrate) but I won a yard of fabric from Sew, Mama, Sew!

Oh yea, that's right, I won something! Cool huh? My first, second and third choices were sold out, so I'll just have to place an order when they're back in stock right? LOL.

Turns out it was a good thing they were sold out because I never would have found this adorable 1930's reproduction feedsack print from Maywood Studios otherwise! It is called White Cherries on Blue ~ Maywood Vintage Flower Garden III.

I'm envisioning this fabric made up into a very feminine apron with white eyelet fabric used as a contrast. And for some odd reason, I just can't get the picture of me wearing my new apron holding a cherry pie (fresh from the oven!) out of my head. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh, national Candy Month - I must get to my celebrating - I'm already behind!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin