Friday, June 08, 2007

Look what I found at Sew, Mama, Sew! (Hint...ladybug)

Remember that piece of fabric that I asked for all of your great ideas on what to do with it?

You know the one I'm talking about. The ladybug fabric!

I was looking for apron fabrics at Sew, Mama, Sew and this fabric is posted on their home page! It's called Ladybug Red - In the Garden. It's $14.95 a yard and if you want some you better hurry....it looks like there are only 11 yards.

Ummm, I better hurry and sew mine ... Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that'd make a great apron indeed---if I could justify with my hubbie even one more inch of fabric, that'd probably be all mine! You will share the finished piece, right? Maybe you should do a giveaway--I'm kinda good at those, lol! Thanks for your uplifting words, Sharon. xo ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin