Thursday, June 28, 2007

I need a new look

A new blog look that is.

I'm going back to May so I can reference an anonymous comment that was left on my "Free Mother's Day Makeover" post.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm hoping you're still stopping by to read my blog because I totally forgot to respond to your comment. And I have to do it as a post since I don't have your email. You kindly wrote, "Sharon, If you can post on how you would like your blog to be, I can show you how to do that (if I know that)..."


I don't want much. Well, actually I do, but I'd be happy if you could tell me how to customize the header on my blog. I just want to make the banner more attractive - maybe just replace the blah red banner with a photo?


It can't be that difficult as I see many, many bloggers with customized headers. I just need a little guidance that's all.


Thank you so much. And in return, I promise to continue to share my sewing projects - the good, the bad and the yikes, I'm so embarrassed to have to put that on the internet - with you.

Anonymous? Are you still there? Anyone? Anyone? Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne4:57 AM

    I'm not anonymous, but if your using the new blogger, go to layout, edit your header and there's a way to upload an image to your header. As far as other changes, search for "customizing header in blogger" in google, and you'll find some tips.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin