Thursday, May 03, 2007

Photos of my gallery items in the Low-Sew Boutique book

Thank you, thank you, thank you! For all of your kind comments regarding my projects that will be in the gallery section of the Low-Sew Boutique book. And those of you who know me know that I was jumping up and down when I first discovered these would be included in the book. Sometimes I let my excitement get the best of me!

Sure hope I didn't toot my horn a little too loud if you know what I mean. I'm excited but at the same time I can hear my mother saying "pride goes before a fall." (One of the other sayings I heard a few times growing up. The other is here.)

Cheryl sent me an electronic advance copy of the book to review, but I haven't had a chance to do more than look at the photos of her projects. I'll promise to give you a sneak preview of some of those too.

I have to admit that it's exciting to see something I made in print. And honestly, you know you have a true friend when they invite you to have a place in their book. Let's face it, Cheryl didn't have to have a gallery section in her book...she could have chosen to add another one of her own designs, but she invited all of her friends, family and students to submit a project. I really am blessed to count her as one of my friends.

In the meantime these are my humble project submissions that made it into the gallery section of the book.


Two place mat purses and a summer outfit (above) and one more place mat purse (below, with the beaded handle).

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great project submissions! Congratulations! I really love the first purse (the one with the wooden handles)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Those are fantastic submissions - and they looks so beautiful on the pages. I can't wait until I can get my hands on that book so I can see them up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful submissions, looks like a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin