Monday, April 30, 2007

Samples for the Low-Sew Boutique book

The box on my front step had this return address...


... and contained the six samples I had submitted to Krause Publications for the gallery section of Cheryl's soon to be released book Low-Sew Boutique (which I've written about previously), as well as this handwritten note letting me know that I'll be able to see my creations in print - soon.

My samples included three purses, and a summer ensemble consisting of a top, a skirt, and a belt. All six were created from something you'd find in your kitchen. I'll post photos and tell you how I made them - soon. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Sharon how kewl! I can't wait to see what was included and read all about it! Wow...this is really kewl! Can you tell I'm excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you - I can't wait to see what's included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome!! Congratulations :) Can't wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! As I type this, I'm looking at my kitchen and wondering what you've made...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin