Sunday, January 07, 2007

UFO Number Two Completed - McCalls 4312 Fleece Top

I don't know why I didn't complete this when I first cut it out - once I sat down at my sewing machine the top was sewn together in under an hour.

The pattern is McCall's 4312 - a Sewing with Nancy pattern designed for knits. I believe it is out of print (oop). The copyright date is 2003 and I did not locate it on the McCall's website.

The fleece originally came as a freebie from Fabric Mart Fabrics and I had no idea what to do with it. I rarely sew fleece, and this piece was quite bulky and not really my colors.
However, I am certain I will be very grateful to have this big, warm, and cozy top to put on when the temps dip below zero! Plus, I get to cross off another UFO from my list. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're on a roll - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin