Friday, January 12, 2007

The one that got away - a 1959 vintage Vogue blouse pattern

One thing I'm trying to do in 2007 is to not increase my sewing pattern collection! I have more than I could ever possibly use and more than I can easily keep track of.

Because I'm trying not to increase the pattern collection, I've been staying away from places like Lanetz Living. Its just too tempting! However today I peeked at the sight to see what was new and saw this pattern from 1959 that caught my eye. I'm not sure what it is exactly that intrigued me as it is not a blouse style that I would wear. Perhaps it is the way it looks like the blouse has a short jacket layered over the blouse or the bow detail on the sleeves or just that I hadn't seen this pattern before.


Fortunately for me it was sold already or I would have had to purchase it to add to my pattern collection. Whew! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin