Thursday, December 21, 2006

Someday I'm going to sew this Nativity scene

I've had my eye on these cloth doll patterns for years. This upcoming year - 2007 - I'm going to do it. I'm purchasing the patterns and I'm going to sew this scene to add to my Nativity collection. (This set of cloth dolls is designed by Barbara Schoenoff and the photo was taken from www.dollmakersjourney.com)


In the meantime, let me share with you the latest addition to our little Nativity collection. One of my talented nieces created this for me from polymer clay.

I was very excited when she gave this handmade nativity set to me as a Christmas gift last year. She recently graduated from college and has been working in the medium for many years already. I think she is a one talented young lady. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin