Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Simplicity 3962 jacket and Nanette Lepore black/white fabric

I pulled out the black and white fabric that I purchased recently during my shopping spree at SR Harris . I purchased it with the intention of sewing the jacket from Simplicity 3962. This is from their Threads collection and another of Simplicity's pattern line with the B-C-D cup options.

As I was cutting out the jacket I remembered that this particular fabric was marked "Nanette Lepore". I had no idea what that name meant, so I did a quick Internet search and found the web site for designer
Nanette Lepore. I peeked at the collections that were online and I found what appears to be (or is very close to) the black and white fabric I purchased in the Fall 2006 collection.

Photos from www.nanettelepore.com

Interesting to see what the designer used the fabric for...much less structure than what I am planning.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin