Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sock Monkeys - so cute, so cuddly, so couture???

(photo from hazelandmelvin.com)


After work today I happened to catch a few minutes of the local evening news. The newscasters were on location at the state fair reporting on what's new at the fair. I wasn't paying too much attention as I was preparing to walk out the door to go to the gym. All of a sudden a photo of a dress made from sock monkeys appeared on the screen. That sure got my attention!

The dress is designed by Minneapolis designer Rebecca Yaker and is currently on display in the Creative Services Building. If you click on the photo below it will bring you to the news story where there is an option to view the video from the newscast.

(photo from kare11.com)

I will be heading straight to the Creative Services Building this weekend when I arrive at the fair. And I'll be sure to have my camera with me.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely HATE sock monkeys. In fact, I think I am more than a little afraid of those evil things. Look at them closely and carefully. See why????? Isn't it obvious????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin