Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vogue Pattern Sighting in movie The Devil Wears Prada

I just returned from an afternoon with the girls. We went to see the movie The Devil Wears Prada. I read the book when it was first released and found it quite entertaining and humorous so I was really looking forward to a funny movie with the great fashion! Meryl Streep is perfect as Miranda Priestly and Anne Hathaway is just gorgeous.

I will admit I liked the book better than the film, but I am more likely to read a book than to view a film, so my opinion is probably biased.

Ah, but the clothes. I could hardly wait to see this movie just to see the fashion. Wow! It was eye candy. In one scene I am positive I saw this coat in a store window - made up in a beautiful nubby red wool perhaps? I am so glad I picked up this Vogue Pattern at Hancock's pattern sale this weekend!


Now I only have to find the perfect red fabric...
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sharon ~ I never read a book before I see the movie but then again I love movies and try to see as many as possible! So I saw the movie first and now I am reading the book. Will let you know what I think!

    That coat is going to be everywhere this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drama of this coat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin