Saturday, July 29, 2006

The heatwave continues and I have NO SUNDRESSES!

I did a parade this morning. - with temperatures in the mid 90s and a heat index over 100 degrees - and came back wilted. Thank goodness this wasn't one that I needed to be in full clown make up for!

The first thing I did when I came home was to peel off my t-shirt and shorts and look for something loose fitting, comfortable (and preferably made from natural fibers) to put on. A cotton sundress would be perfect. That's when I realized I have absolutely no sundresses in my wardrobe.

I used to live in sundresses during the summer months. What happened? How did I slowly let them slip from my day to day wardrobe? I don't know the answers, but with temperatures predicted to remain in the upper 90s and possibly low 100s (extremely rare), the no sundress in the closet syndrome is changing tonight! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin